|Pronunciación (AFI):||Si puedes, ¡incorpórala!|
- Grafía obsoleta de creator.
- 1596, Bernaldino Delgadillo de Avellaneda & Henry Savile, A Libell of Spaniſh Lies, páginas 20–21:
- For true it is, Sir Fraunces Drake dyed of the Flixe which hee had growne vppon him eight daies before his death , and yeelded vp his ſpirite like a Chriſtian to his creatour quietly in his Cabbin.
- 1604, Robert Parsons, A Review of Ten Pvblike Dispvtations, página №. 166:
- And yt is to be noted, that yt doth ſomewhat imitate the being of God himſelfe wholy, and without diuiſion in all parts of the world, and in all creatures therof without limitation, change , or multiplication , but only yt differeth in this, that the ſoule, or an Angell, being both creatures, cannot be euery where, as the creatour naturally is, and he cannot be otherwiſe ; but yet by his diuine power , the ſaid creatures may be in duiers places at once , as after ſhalbe ſhewed.
- 1614, Walter Raleigh, The History of the World, página №. 228:
- Hence it is , that all things created are commanded to praiſe God their Creatour and Directour : as, Praiſe him all yee his Angels : praiſe him Sunne and Moone,all bright Starres: heauens of heauens,for he hath eſtabliſhed them for euer & euer.