Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pronunciación (AFI):||Si puedes, ¡incorpórala!|
- Grafía obsoleta de administrator
- 1616, Bishop of Winton, The Workes of the Most High and Mightie Prince, Iames by the Grace of God, King of Great Britaine, France and Ireland Defender of the Faith &c., página №. 404:
- And notwithſtanding all theſe incitements, he neuer aſſumed or vſurped other title to himſelfe, then of Gouernour or Adminiſtratour of the Kingdome.
- 1711, Edward Wells, An Historical Geography of the Old Testament, página №. 230:
- The Reaſon therefor of placing the Ark in the Tribe of Ephraim, at firſt, might be no other than this, becauſe Joſhua was himſelf of that Tribe ; who was to be, during his Life, the Chief Adminiſtratour of the Government ; and therefore it was but proper for the Tabernacle and the Ark to be in the ſame Tribe.
- 1728, L’Abbe de Vertot, The History of the Knights of Malta, página №. 125:
- E X P R E S S I O N S in ſuch poſitive and explicit terms prove undeniably that commanderies are no abſolute poſſeſſions or benefices, but meer conceſſions for which the adminiſtratour was accountable to the publick treaſury of the order, and liable to be turned out in caſe either of male adminiſtration, of if irregularity in his life and converſation.